AIOU Spring Admissions 2022 : Allama Iqbal Open University has announced admission in Matric, Inter, BS Programs (4 Years), Post Graduate, MS, MPhil and Certificate Courses (3 To 5 Month).
The last date to submit the admission form without a late fee is 22nd February 2022. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and all other information about semester autumn admission 2021 is given below.
Procedure To Get Admission :
- Buy a prospectus With Rs.100 from Main Campus/Any Regional Office/Sale Point of AIOU. Prospectus can be obtained from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Download prospectus
- Candidates can also fill the admission form ONLINE by Visiting AIOU Website Link://aiou.edu.pk/OnlineAdmissionForm.asp
Click on create an account. Create an account with your Email or Phone no.
- AIOU will send you a verification code on your Email or on Phone No.
- Activate your account. Click on ONLINE Distance Learning Programs.
- Select your desire program.
- Go to the tab “Action” Click on “Open”
Fill the entire application form with relevant information.
Submit fee in the nearest bank. (MCB,ABL,UBL,FWB)
The admission fee will be accepted through Bank Challan. Bank Draft/Pay Order not accepted
- Fee can be submitted through JAZZ Cash, Easypaisa, Upaisa Mobile App.
- Get a receipt of the fee challan from the bank officer.
Attach Original University Copy of Fee Challan with admission form.
- Attach all necessary documents with the admission form.
- Send your complete admission form through dak” Registry” without given any changes to Post Office to the following address.
- Directorate Of Admission, Admission Form Section, Allama Iqbal Open University, Block No.4, H8, Islamabad.
- Fresh students can get admission form in prospectus Or Online whereas continuing students AIOU dispatched to them. If somehow any of the students have not received the admission form of Continue Student then he/she can download the same from AIOU website.
Also Check : British Council Free IELTS Course 2022