Asian Development Bank ADB Summer Internship Program 2021 : Participants from ADB member countries are eligible to apply for the Internship Program. There are currently 68 member countries of ADB. It means if you are from one of the countries then you are eligible for the Asian Development bank internship. The Location of the Internship will depend on which country you are applying to. More Details about the Internship in ADB is given below.
- Last Date To Apply : 15th September 2021
- Coverage : Fully Funded
- Duration : Min 8 weeks
- Organization : Asian Development Bank
Also Check : Huawei Seeds for Future program 2021
Eligibility Criteria For Asian Development Bank ADB Summer Internship Program 2021 :
- Enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations.
- Be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work.
- Be a national of one of ADB’s Members
- Possess an excellent command of English.
- Have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
Financial Coverage :
- Stipend: Stipend is Provided to all interns according to the location of internships up to 56 calendar days.
- Airfare Ticket: ADB Provides a limited amount to cover part of the Airfare Travel cost should air travel be necessary between the internship location and the authorized point of origin (i.e. school location).
Also Check : Microsoft Internship Program 2021
Procedure To Apply :
- Candidates apply through Online Portal. Prepare for their CVs, and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete the application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period in submitting their internship applications.
- ADB evaluates applications based on Eligibility Requirements, Relevance of Academic Study and work Experience, and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
- To apply for the Internship Visit the Official website of the Asian Development Bank.