Baluchistan High Court Jobs 2021 : Baluchistan High Court has announced latest Jobs for Session Judge (BPS-20) & Judicial Magistrates (BPS-18) on vacant positions. Both male and female are eligible to apply. Vacancies details and eligibility criteria are given below against each post. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions.
- Last Date To Apply : 30th April 2021
- Qualification : Law graduate
- Age Limit : 21 To 45 Years
Also Check : Frontier Corps FC Baluchistan South Jobs 2021
Vacant Positions of Baluchistan High Court Jobs 2021 :
- Judicial Magistrate/ Civil Judge (BPS-18) : 15
- Additional District & Sessions Judge (BPS–20) : 05
Total Seats : 20
Procedure To Apply :
- Download Application Form
- Candidate must submit local/domicile certificate of his/her district of the Province of Baluchistan.
- Eligibility of the candidates shall be determined after scrutiny of applications.
- Syllabus and application forms to be collected from the Administration Branch from the Offices of District and Sessions Judges or can be downloaded from Baluchistan High Court website www.bhc.gov.pk
- The complete application forms along with attachments must reach to the given address by hand or by TCS/UMS/OCS by or before last date.
- Address: Administration Branch, High Court of Baluchistan, Quetta.
- The written test will be announced later on.
- The eligible candidates can collect the Date Sheet and their roll Number Slips from the Administration Branch of this Court a week prior to the examination date, which will be announced and published later.
- No TA/DA will be admissible
- More details in the advertisement below,
Also Check : Zhob DC Office Jobs 2021 Baluchistan