Daanish Schools Admission And Scholarship For 2021 : Daanish Schools offer fully-funded scholarships for needy students for classes 6 to intermediate. Admissions are granted purely on a merit basis. 99 seats in each school are for needy students while only ten percent (11 students) will pay the fee and other expenses.
Those applying on a self-finance basis shall have to pay PKR: 16,500/- per month. Those applying on a need basis must have a total combined gross income of the household not exceeding fifteen thousand rupees per month (this was Rs.15000/ initially), or any other amount as may be notified by the Authority.
- Last Date To Apply : 26th December 2021
- Age : 10 To 13 Years
Also Check : Generation Google Scholarship 2021
Eligibility Criteria Daanish Schools Admission And Scholarship For 2021 :
- Be a student of Grade-V
- Passed exams of Class V either PEC or any other
- 10-12 years for boys
- 10-13 years for girls
- Must fall below the approved maximum income bracket
- Must fall in one of the deserving categories
- Should clear the written test.
- Clear antecedent verification
- Clear the Medical test
- Be among the first 87 or 100 students on merit.
Written Test :
- Tests will be made centrally at the Head Office by the Academic Wing
- English, Urdu, Math, Science, and IQ will be tested
- One paper will be made, separated by sections for different subjects
- English Section carries 35 marks, Gen science 15 marks, Mathematics 20 marks, Urdu 10 marks, and IQ 20 marks
- Gen Science and Mathematics Sections can either be attempted in English or Urdu
- Data of only successful candidates will be sent to the Head office who would select on merit the list to be sent for antecedent verification.
Procedure To Apply :
The admissions form must be deposited into the respective Daanish Schools along with the following attested documents:
- Four passport size photographs
- Result of Punjab Education Commission Examination or final result of class 5th
- Photocopy of father’s ID card
- Birth certificate B Form
Shortlisting students on the basis of admission form, Call letters for the written test are issued, indicating
- Detail about the subject to be tested
- Marks distribution
- Reference books
- Test conduction venue
- Test conduction time
- Things required to attempt the paper
- Roll numbers slip (attached with call letter)
Also Check : Google Summer Internship 2021