European Union Internship Program 2021 : The European Commission Internship is a Paid Traineeships for International Students and European Students to Complete their Internship in European Union Bodies, Agencies.
All the Expenses will be covered under this Internship Program. There is no age limit for participating in the traineeships program. There is No Need for the Language Proof from IELTS or TOEFL. The English Language Profiency From Your University will be Enough.
- Coverage : Fully Funded
- Deadline : 31st August 2021
- Organization : European Union
- No. Of Internships : 1800
- Duration : 5 Months
Also Check : IST Scientific Internship Austria 2021-2022
Eligibility Criteria Of European Union Internship Program 2021 :
- You must have a University Degree or Equivalent, of at least 3 years of study or 180 ETCS, corresponding to a complete cycle (Bachelor’s Degree)
- You must have no prior work experience of any kind, in excess of 6 weeks.
Financial Benefits :
- You will receive a Living Allowance.
- The Monthly Living Allowance will be is 1,229.23€ Per Month.
- Trainees will also Receive Reimbursements for Visa Costs
- Medical fees
- Airfare Travel Expenditures may also be reimbursed
Working As Interne :
- You will attend and organize meetings, working groups, forums, public hearings
- Trainees will engage in researching and compiling documentation, reports, consultations, answering queries
- You will also have the responsibilities of running work-related projects
Also Check : ADBI Free Online Courses 2021
Procedure To Apply :
The Application Process is Online. All the details are available on the Website. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website