HEC Announced LAT Admission Schedule 2021
LAT Admission Schedule 2021: The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced admission schedule for Law Admission Test (LAT) for those applicants who desire to get admission in five-year undergraduate LLB Degree Program in HEC/PBC recognized public and private sector universities/institutions and valid colleges affiliated with public sector universities.
Examination Date Of LAT Admission 2021 :
1. Test will be held on March 7, 2021 tentatively. Any change in test date will be communicated through www.hec.gov.pk and http://etc.hec.gov.pk
2. Applicants who register through HEC online registration process will be able to download their roll number slip from http://etc.hec.gov.pk and registered email address a week before the test date.
3. Email/SMS will also be sent to registered applicants for test date, time and venue. While filling online application forms, candidates are required to provide valid email/mobile numbers on which they wish to receive Roll Number Slip.
4. A print of Roll Number Slip and Original CNIC will be required to enter the Test Centre on the Test Day.
How To Register in LAT Admission 2021 :
1. Please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
2. In case of any difficulty during online registration, please visit onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk
3. Only SUBMITTED applications will be considered for LAT test.
4. Test Fee of Rs. 500/- is to be deposited Online/ATM in the Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742.
5. Bank Draft/Pay Order will not be accepted.
6. Applicants are required to send a copy of Fee Deposit Slip/ATM/Online Transfer through courier at the address: Room No. 13-209, 2nd Floor, HRD Building, HEC, Sector H-8, Islamabad on or before the last date of registration. ►Please mention your CNIC number at the backside of the Deposit Slip.
7. The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.