HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT) 2022 : Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent from a university recognized by HEC/PBC can register themselves online through the HEC website. HEC LAE-GAT is compulsory for all LLB graduates before entering the legal profession for practicing law.
- Last Date To Apply : 7th February 2022
- Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Test Date : 20th February 2022
Also Check : PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 01/2022
Test Centers :
The Test will be conducted in the following Centers:
Applicants may select any test Centre from the list available in the application form.
Test win only be held on any of the above Centers if a minimum of 100 applicants will select that Centre.
Test Centre once selected will not be changed after registration.
Registration Of HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT) 2022 :
- Online registration
- Send an email at email@example.com or visit HEC Secretariat or HEC Regional Centers for guidance In case of any difficulty
- Application submission comprises two steps: profile completion using the “My Profile” section, and application submission using “Law GAT Test” link on the menu panel in the left-hand sidebar of online portal.
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be considered for LAW-GAT Test
- A test fee of Rs. 3000/- is to be deposited Online/ATM in Account No. 1127900567403
- More details in the advertisement below,