HEC Local & Foreign Scholarships for Law Students of Baluchistan
HEC Local & Foreign Scholarships for Law Students of Balochistan 2021 : Higher Education Commission HEC Islamabad announces local and foreign scholarships for LLB, LLM, and Ph.D. for students of Balochistan. Students pursuing LLB and LLM degrees in local universities may apply for scholarships. Foreign Scholarships are available for LLB and Ph.D. degrees. Scholarships are offered under “Law Graduates Scholarship Program for the Students of Baluchistan for Study Abroad – HEC“.
Last date for submission of the online application: Thursday, March 18, 2021. Applications are invited from the applicants having Domicile/Local Certificate of Baluchistan Province
- Last Date To Apply : 18th March 2021
- Course Offered : LLB, LLM, Ph.D
- Scholarship Offered : HEC
Scholarships Offered In Following Categories :
- Indigenous / Local LLB (5Years)
- Indigenous / Local LLM
- Foreign LLM
- Foreign Ph.D
Eligibility Criteria HEC Local & Foreign Law Scholarships 2021 :
- Applicant must possess the Domicile/Local Certificate of Balochistan
- Maximum age as on the closing date of submission of applications:
- LLB (5 years): 25 years
- LLM: 30 years
- Ph.D.: 35 years
- For LLB, LLM, and Ph.D. scholarships, the candidates must have completed HSSC/equivalent, LLB, and LLM respectively, from HEC recognized universities before the closing date of the applications.
- For LLB, the candidates must have completed 12 years of education with at least 50% marks in BISE intermediate examination/equivalent.
- For LLM and Ph.D., the applicants must have completed LLB, LLM respectively from HEC recognized DAls with at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must secure a minimum of 50% marks (Accumulative Test Score) in Aptitude Test.
- Applicants must have acquired the requisite academic qualification on or before the closing date. Result awaiting students are not eligible to apply.
- Any applicant who is already availing of any other scholarship is not eligible to apply.
Important Info :
- Eligible applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of test and academic credential scores. The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit.
- 15-20% scholarships will be reserved for the children of victims’ families (martyred/severely injured) in the blast of August 8, 2016, in Quetta, if they fulfill the required criteria.
- In case of non-availability of students from victim families, scholarships will be awarded on merit to other eligible candidates.
- Applicants must meet HEC and university eligibility criteria in place for admission in LLB, LLM and Ph.D. programs.
- The scholarship will only be awarded to the students studying/seeking admission in HEC recognized public sector universities/institutions or W-Category private universities.
- Foreign scholarship applicants have to provide admission letters in the top 500 universities (in QS Ranking) after the selection.
- A merit list of scholarships will be prepared on the basis of online information/data provided by the applicants and in case of any misrepresentation/error/omission, the scholarship shall be canceled at any stage.
- If the applicants are already employed/serving, they should be from the law-relevant field (Practicing advocate, judicial officer, law faculty members and prosecutors from prosecution departments). The Scholarship Management Committee would review the organizations of already employed applicants. The decision of the committee to consider the already employed applicants will be final and not challengeable.
- Serving employees will be required to provide NOC and avail study leave from their respective organizations.
- Only those applicants, who meet the eligibility criteria and other requirements, will be considered for further shortlisting.
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the Scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Also Visit : Prison Department Baluchistan Announced Jobs 2021
Procedure To Apply :
- Applicants are required to submit only online application through eportal.hec.gov.pk
- Hard copy of applications and any other documents are not required at this stage.
- Applicants have to deposit/online transfer/Bank Draft/Pay Order/ATM transfer Rs. 500/ (Non-refundable), as application processing fee in favor of Director General Finance, HEC. The fee can be deposited in Habib Bank Limited A/C No. 1742-79001334-01.
- The original bank payment record/slip should be kept safe by the applicant to submit when required by HEC.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered.
- For further details, please visit: https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/scholarshipsgrants/LGSP
Advertisement HEC Local & Foreign Law Scholarships 2021 :