HEC National Research program NRPU 2021 : Higher Education Commission Islamabad announces the National Research Program for Universities NRPU 2021. Faculty members of HEC recognized public and private universities and DAIs may submit proposals in basic and applied research. The selected projects will receive funding of up to 20 Million rupees.
Awards will be purely on a merit basis. NRPU is a flagship Research Program of HEC for funding research grants on competitive merit for high-quality and promising scientific research projects that demonstrate strategic relevance and impact to local industry and society. The amount of funding will range up to PKR 20 million with a maximum project duration of three years.
- Last Date To Apply : 30th April 2021
- Duration : Max 3 Years
- Funding Amount : 20 millions
Also Check : Tabeer Scholarship 2021 KPK
Eligibility Criteria Of HEC National Research program NRPU 2021 :
The Principal Investigator (PI) must be a faculty member (Ph.D. or FCPS/MCPS/FRCS) working on a regular/contract basis (contract duration must not be less than project duration) in the public and private Higher Education Institutions (HEls) of Pakistan. The PI can hold only one NRPU grant at a time.
Procedure To Apply :
- Applications on the prescribed template along with the requisite documents must be submitted by the PI and Head of Offices of Research
- Innovation, and Commercialization (ORICs)/head of research at the respective HEI will endorse the submitted application via HEC online portal: research.hec.gov.pk
- For further information regarding the proposal submission requirements and the evaluation process, please see the Call for Proposals Guidance available at http://www.hec.gov.pk/site/nrpu