Institute of Cardiology Quetta Jobs 2021 : Sheikh Mohammad Be Zayed Al-Nahyan Institute of Cardiology announced the latest jobs in Quetta on vacant positions in Dawn Newspaper. The Government of Baluchistan, Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department invites applications for the following positions for newly established “Sheikh Mohammad Be Zayed Al-Nahyan (SMBZAN) Institute of Cardiology, Quetta” as mentioned below. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions.
- Last Date To Apply : 15th July 2021
- Qualification : Literate/Middle
- Age Limit : 18 To 40 Years
Also Check : NESPAK Jobs 2021
Vacant Positions Of Institute of Cardiology Quetta Jobs 2021 :
- Director Nursing : 01
- Radiation Protection Officer : 01
- Pharmacy Manager : 01
- Bio Medical Engineer : 01
- Cardiac/ Specialized Nurse : 08
- General Staff Nurse : 10
- Technicians : 09
Total Seats : 31
Procedure To Apply :
- Walk-in interviews of the candidates will be conducted on 9th & 10th August 2021 from 09:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m at PGMI Hall, Sandeman Provincial Hospital, Quetta.
- The appointments will be made on all Pakistan open merit basis.
- Preference will be given to the candidates from Balochistan Province.
- The selected candidates will be offered commensurate to the market salaries.
- The selected candidates will be offered contract appointments for a period of one year, extendable on a performance basis.
- The candidates are required to bring original as well as two copies of all relevant documents at the time of interviews.
- The candidates with incomplete documents shall not be entertained.
- No TA/ DA shall be admissible for the test/interview.
- More details in the advertisement below,
Also Check : COMSATS Labour Quota Scholarships & Admissions 2021