Join Pak Army As Lady Captain 2022 : Pakistan Army has announced the induction process for the Captain Lady Cadet course (LCC-20) for session 2022. Girls can Join Pak Army as captains through this lady cadet course. Female unmarried candidates having 16 years of education in the relevant categories can apply for the lady cadet course. More details are given below,
- Last Date To Apply : 15th December 2021
- Qualification : Bechlors/Masters/M.Phil
- Age limit : 28 Years
Also Check : GRE Training Under US-Pak Knowledge Corridor
Fields Of Join Pak Army As Lady Captain 2022 :
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
- Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- Corps Army Services (ASC)
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Army Education Corps (AEC)
- Direct Short Service Commission as Public Relation Officer (PRO)
- Direct Short Service Commission as Psychologist
Eligibility Criteria :
- Gender: Female
- Age: 28 Years as on May 1, 2022
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Education : Graduation (Min 60%)
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit – Baltistan.
- Height : Minimum – 5’ (152.4 cm)
- Weight : As per Body Mass Index
- Vision : As per PAO 11/82
Procedure To Apply :
- Candidates can register Online at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving candidates should bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs,100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
Also Check : FIA Internship Program 2021