Join Pakistan Army by Technical Cadet Course 2021
Join Pakistan Army as a Regular Commissioned Officer Through 33rd Technical Cadet Course 2021 : Physically fit, educated and passionate individuals of Pakistan are invited to serve the nation by joining the Pakistan Army.
The student must have the Pakistani Nationality. The domicile holders of Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir are also eligible. The person who has dual nationalities must have to surrender the other nationalities than Pakistani to Join Pak Army.
The other details of these jobs is given below,
- Registration :22nd February to 23rd March 202
- Qualification : Inter/FA/F.Sc (At least 65% Marks)
- Age Limit : Minimum 17 & Maximum 21 Years
Academic Fields Of Technical Cadet Course 2021 :
After getting admission on the basis of intermediate, the students can get further academic training of the engineering fields are as follows:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical (Telecommunication) Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
Also Check : Joint Testing Services JTS Jobs 2021
Eligibility Criteria Technical Cadet Course 2021 :
- Age: 17 – 21 years on 1st September 2021.
- Gender: Only Male candidates can apply.
- Marital Status: Only Unmarried candidates can apply
- Education : Inter/FA/F.Sc (At least 65% Marks) or or ‘O’ level passed wit Grade “C”
- Height: 5’-4” (162.5 cm)
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index (BMI)
Documents Required :
- Educational documents (Matric/Inter)
- CNIC (CNIC of father or mother if you are less than 18 years)
- B-form, Birth Certificate
- 6x colored attested photos
- Repeaters must need to take 3 copies
- Original ISSB Not Recommended letter to the RC&AS.
Procedure Of Selection :
Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ’s) from the subjects of Physics, English, Mathematics, Chemistry and Computer Science. Also some intelligence tests in which the verbal and non-verbal questions will be asked.
- Sit Ups : 15 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Running : 1.6 Km in 8.5 minutes.
- Push-Ups : 15 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Cross the 7’4’’ width and height of ditch with the depth of 4’.
- Chin-Ups : 3 repetitions in 2 minutes.
The candidate after passing initial medical test from the nearest AS & RC able to Join Pak Army by Technical Cadet Course.
Procedure To Apply :
- Applicants may apply online directly by visiting the official site of Pak Army www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- Candidates may also register by visiting nearest AS&RCs for registration/allotment of roll no along with all original documents.
- The candidate must have the e-mail account and all the details such as test dates, fee method and schedule will appear on the internet and his email.
- Candidates have to follow Selection procedure for to have successful recruitment in Pakistan Army and a complete schedule can be examined from the official site of Pak Army.
- During Selection Procedure No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate