KP Worker Welfare Scholarships 2021 : Khyber Pakhtunkhwa worker welfare board/fund announced scholarships for children of industrial and mine workers enrolled in colleges/universities and institutions for session 2021-22. Students studying in different institutions are categorized into three categories. Scholarship forms can be submitted latest by November 30 for the Fall 2021 session and by February 26 for the Spring 2022 session.
- Last Date To Apply : 30th November 2021
- Level : Undergraduate/Masters
- Stipend : 3500 To 5500
Also Check : Mitacs Global Research Internship Canada 2022
The worker welfare board shall bear all the expenses of the student including Admission fee, tuition fee, transport charges, hostel fee, library fee, computer fee, and exam fee. A monthly stipend will also be given to the students.
Workers must satisfy the definition given in the Industrial Relation act IRA 2012. A minimum service period of 3 years is mandatory. The worker must also be registered with EOBI or ESSI. Employees of the Worker Welfare Board and Fund and their children are also eligible for the scholarship.
Documents Required :
- Admission offer letter by HEC/PMDC/PEC/HERA recognized institution.
- Scholarship form attested by factory Management or CBA.
- Attested copy of CNIC/Form-B/Birth Certificate.
- Attested copy of Worker’s CNIC.
- Attestable EOBI/ESSI Worker Card.
- Copy of EOBI/ESSI worker card.
- Copies of DMCs/Marks sheets/Result cards of previous exams.
- Original Service Certificate by the respective factory.
- Original Payslip from the respective factory.
- Copy of 2% payment certificate as per relevant registration act/industrial and Mines act.
- Copies of fee payment receipt of the respective university.
- Documental proof of the registration/recognition of the institution.
Categories Of KP Worker Welfare Scholarships 2021 :
- Students enrolled in educational institutions under the administration of the Worker Welfare Board / Fund. If seats are not available in these institutions, students may get admission in Public Schools or Cadet Colleges under any Provincial or Federal Government. Students enrolled in Worker Welfare Board’s higher secondary schools shall be given priority. A Monthly stipend of PKR: 3500/- shall be given to these students. The last date to apply for Category-1 is October 31, 2020.
- Graduation degree (2 year or four-year degree) or equivalent in HEC recognized Government or Private University or students enrolled in Affiliated Government Colleges. A monthly stipend of PKR: 4500/-
- Engineering or Medical Degree or Post graduation degree from a recognized Government or Private university or College. Monthly 5500/- stipend.
Also Check : MORA Scholarships for Minorities 2021