Ministry of Interior Civil Defence Jobs 2021 : Ministry of Interior has announced latest jobs under Government of Pakistan on vacant positions in Islamabad. Applications from both male & female candidates across all over the Pakistan are invited for the following posts in the Directorate General Civil Defence and its Civil Defence Training Institutions on purely temporary basis.
- Last Date To Apply : 25th May 2021
- Qualification : Primary/Matric/Bachelor
- Age Limit : 18 To 35 Years
Also Check : PMHI Punjab Health Department Jobs 2021
Vacant Positions Of Ministry of Interior Civil Defence Jobs 2021 :
- Assistant (BS-15) : 03
- Junior Instructor (BS-14) : 14
- Stenotypist (BS-14) : 04
- LDC (BS-09) : 02
- Cinema Operator (BS-07) : 01
- Drill Instructor (BS-07) : 01
- Bomb Disposal Technician (BS-06) : 03
- Driver (BS-04) : 13
- Dispatch Rider (BS-04) : 01
- Duplicating Machine Operator (BS-04) : 01
- Fire Crew (BS-03) : 01
- Demonstrator (BS-03) : 01
- Naib Qasid (BS-01) : 15
- Chowkidar (BS-01) : 15
- Mali (BS-01) : 04
- Frash (BS-01) : 02
- Cook (BS-01) : 02
- Sweeper (BS-01) : 03
Total Seats : 86
Procedure To Apply :
- Candidates may apply online through Directorate General Civil Defence official website www.civildefence.gov.pk
- Hard copies of online application or copies of testimonials are not required to be forwarded to Directorate General Civil Defence, Islamabad.
- The hard copy generated through the system should be preserved by the applicant for their own record purpose.
- The original testimonials will be examined at the time of interview.
- Only the eligible and short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the purpose.
- Serving candidates should apply through proper channel.
- Disabled person can also apply against all posts.
- More details in the advertisement below,