MORA Scholarships for Minorities 2021 : Ministry of Religious Affairs MORA invites Applications for the award of scholarship from students of minority groups for different levels of studies i.e. from primary level to Undergraduate and master studies. Scholarships will be awarded for the current financial year 2021-22. The details of these scholarships are given below,
- Last Date To Apply : 4th October 2021
- Marks : Min 50%
- Scholarship Type : Minorities
Also Check : CM Punjab internship for Media Graduates 2021
Eligibility Criteria of MORA Scholarships for Minorities 2021 :
- Regular students of Government / Public Sector Institutes (Schools, Colleges, and Universities) with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- Poor, needy, orphans, and handicapped students belonging to minority groups having a good educational record are eligible to apply.
Procedure To Apply :
- The application will be accepted only on newly prescribed performa supported with the last two duly attested annual marks sheets and parents’/Guardian /guardians ‘ original income certificate.
- Also visit official website www.more.org.pk
- All particulars of the students concerned will be certified by the Head of Educational Institute, An attested copy of the school progress report/marks sheet of the last annual examination showing the actual performance of the student will be enclosed. Marks sheet Prepared on the printed form or plain paper afresh will not be accepted.
- Head of Institutes should check that forms are complete in every aspect, required documents/certificates are attached and prepare a list of such students and send it to this ministry along with his covering letter duly signed by him. Only applications received through Educational institutions shall be considered.
- Students receiving financial assistance, stiped or scholarship, etc. from any other source will not be eligible.
- CNIC number of the applicant or NADRA B-form for younger than 18 years must be written on the forms and copies must be attached.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
- Students of Private Institutes are not eligible to apply.
- Students’ parents and Guardians are advised to provide a contact number and email addresses to get possible queries resolved in time.
- Note: The Application Forma received before advertisement and after the closing date shell not be considered.
- The applications, complete in every respect, with documentary evidence, must reach the undersigned within 30 days of publishing this advertisement. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. Application forms can either be photocopied from Newspaper.