OIST Japan Internship Program 2021
OIST Japan Internship Program 2021 : The OIST Internship in Japan is a Fully Funded Japanese Internship Program at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology. All the Expenses will be Covered in Japan Internship Program. The Undergraduate, Graduates Students from all around the world are eligible for the OIST Japanese Internship Program.
There is No Application Fee Required to apply for the OIST Internship. You Don’t Need to give any IELTS or other language Tests to be selected for the OIST Japan Internship program. The Minimum Duration of the OIST Internship will be between 2 & 6 months, Normally 10 to 12 weeks.
The internship Japan for international students is a Great Opportunity to Explore and they will see the Door open towards their Future Career. The Detailed Information about the OIST Japanese Internship Program 2021 is given below.
- Last Date To Apply : 15th April 2021
- Coverage : Fully Funded.
- Duration : 10 to 12 weeks
- Host Country : Japan
Fields Of OIST Japan Internship Program 2021 :
- Computational Science
- Ecological and Marine Sciences
Eligibility Criteria OIST Japan Internship Program 2021 :
- Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, & vocational schools.
- Students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan OR Overseas.
- Recent Graduates of such institutions are also eligible to apply.
Currently, Enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. If you are currently a student, please confirm with your institution.
- Bachelor Year 3rd and 4th and Master Year 1st & 2nd students are particularly encouraged to apply.
Financial Coverage :
- Round Trip Airfare Travel Tickets for successful applicants are arranged by the OIST
- Visa support
- On or off-campus Housing Accommodation
- Commuting Support
- Allowance (Stipend) – 2,400 JPY Per day (taxable)
Documents Required :
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- ID Photo
Also Check : Study in Canada Without IELTS in 2021
Procedure To Apply :
All the Application Process is Completely Online. There is No Separate Application. Fill the Online Application Form, Upload all the Documents. Please Remember, You can not save Your Application. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the OIST Japan Internship Program