OPEC Internship Program Austria 2021
Applications are now open to apply for OPEC Internship Program 2021; All International students can apply for this Internship in Austria.
The aim of the OPEC Internship in Austria 2021 is to invite students from diverse communities to enrich their organization with their unique culture. OPEC fund internship will provide opportunities to the selected internees in different fields. Don’t miss this Internship; get a chance to work under the supervision of OPEC Fund professionals.
The details of these scholarships is given below,
- Country : Austria .
- Fields : Multiple
- Duration : 2 to 6 weeks
- Organization : OPEC
- Qualification : Bachelor’s
Eligibility Criteria Of OPEC Internship Program Austria 2021 :
- Applicant must have good English Communication Skills.
- Good command of Microsoft Excel.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or be enrolled in a Master’s degree.
- Candidates knowing Spanish, Arabic, and French will be a plus point.
Also Check : UNICEF Internship Program 2021
Fields Of OPEC Internship Program Austria 2021 :
- Strategic planning
- Internal audit
- Public sector operations
- Grants Management
- Risk management
- Legal services
- Private sector
- Information technology.
- Economic services
- Trade finance operations
- Human resources
- Financial management
Required Documents :
- An updated CV.
- Copy of Official Transcript.
- Copy of university diploma.
- Short English essay of (150-250) words.
Also Check : OIST Japan Internship Program 2021
Procedure To Apply :
- Candidates must Create an official account and fill the application form.
- An application needs to be filled in the English language.