PEEF scholarships For FATA 2021 : Punjab Education Endowment Fund PEEF announces scholarships for talented and deserving students of FATA/Merged areas for session 2020-21. Students who have passed Matric or Inter exams in 2020 are eligible to apply. Applications for PEEF FATA Scholarship filled only on the prescribed application form shall be accepted. The last date to submit an application for PEEF KP Scholarships is May 30, 2021. Those having domicile of FATA/Merged areas can apply.
- Last Date To Apply : 30th May 2021
- Qualification : Matric/Inter
- Domicile : FATA/Merged areas
Special Quota Of PEEF scholarships For FATA 2021 :
- Orphan Children
- Children of government servants in BPS 01 to 04
- Children belonging to minority religion
- Special Children
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks
Eligibility Criteria Of PEEF scholarships For FATA 2021 :
- Candidates who have passed Matric/ Inter exams from Government institutions in FATA or in Khyber Pukhtonkhwa
- Candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in Matric or Inter Exams 2019 conducted by BISE Khyber Pukhtonkhwa.
- The candidate must have passed the above-mentioned examination from a Government Institution.
- Candidate must have domicile of FATA/Merged Areas.Must be enrolled in a full-time registered institution.
- His/Her Parents total monthly income must not exceed from Rs.23,000/-
- Grade 1-4 employees children are exempted from such income condition.
- Children of those martyred in terrorist attacks are also exempted for income condition.
- The candidate must not be receiving any scholarship/stipend from any other source.
Procedure To Apply :
- Application forms can also be downloaded from PEEF Website www.peef.org.pk
- The prescribed application form for PEEF FATA Scholarships can be obtained from the office of Section officer (training), department of higher education, Government of Khyber Pukhtonkhwa.
- Complete application form should be submitted on or before the last date.
- Applications filled only on the prescribed application form shall be accepted.
- More details in the advertisement below,