PFSA Punjab Forensic Science Agency Jobs 2021 : PFSA announced latest jobs in Lahore, Punjab on vacant positions through NTS. Fresh applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates having Punjab Domicile for appointment on contract basis (renewable) for following posts. These positions are offered on contract basis for three years(renewable) . The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions.
- Last Date To Apply : 26th April 2021
- Qualification : BSc/MSc/MS/M.Phil
- Age Limit : 23 To 35 Years
Also Check : Communication and Works Department Punjab Jobs 2021
Vacant positions Of PFSA Punjab Forensic Science Agency Jobs 2021 :
- Junior Forensic Scientist(Crime & Death Scene) : 35
- Junior Forensic Scientist (DNA & Serology) : 06
- Junior Forensic Scientist (Narcotics) : 05
- Junior Forensic Scientist (Toxicology) : 07
- Junior Forensic Scientist (Trace Chemistry) : 05
- Junior Forensic Scientist (Firearms & Tool Marks) : 04
- Junior Forensic Scientist (Latent Finger Print) : 02
- Junior Forensic Scientist (Questioned Document) : 02
- Junior Forensic Scientist (Pathology & Histology) : 02
- Junior Forensic Scientist (Computer Forensic) : 01
Total Seats : 69
Procedure To Apply :
- Candidates submit their application online at www.nts.org.pk.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled application form along with required documents through courier service on the address
- Address: Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Deposit Slip of Prescribed Fee
- Copy of CNIC
- 2x Passport size Photographs
- Candidates should pay Rs.750/- Fee directly to the NTS, on prescribed deposit slip.
- All Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of applications will not be entertained.
- The date of written test/interview will be communicated only to the eligible/shortlisted candidates through NTS website.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- More details in the advertisement below,