Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarships 2022 : The Provincial Benevolent Fund Board has invited applications on the prescribed form for the grant of Educational Scholarship to the children of serving/retired/deceased/invalidated retirement Punjab Govt. Servants out of the benevolent fund for the year 2021-2022. The application can be submitted from 1st January 2022 to 31st March 2022.
Education scholarship will be granted to those children who have passed matric or higher exams in 1st division i.e with 60% marks. The following chart will help you to understand the current rate for grant of educational scholarships to the children of government employees year 2021-2022.
Also Check : UNHCR Internship Program 2022
|#||Gazetted(BPS 16 To 22)||Non-Gazetted (BPS 1 To 15)|
|1||Primary To Matric
(Scholarship Rs 10,000)
|Primary To Matric(Scholarship Rs 1500)|
|2||FA/BA or equivalent(Scholarship Rs 28,000)||FA/BA or equivalent(Scholarship Rs 6000)|
|3||M.A and equivalent/BDS/MBBS/B.Sc (Eng)/DVM/B.Sc (Hon)/Agri/B. Pharmacy/M.Phil/ Ph.D etc(Scholarship Rs 32,000)||M.A and equivalent/BDS/MBBS/B.Sc (Eng)/DVM/B.Sc (Hon)/Agri/B. Pharmacy/M.Phil/ Ph.D etc(Scholarship Rs 8000)|
Note: If the children of govt. employees secure 90% marks or above in any examination, he/she will be awarded a special scholarship of PRK 50,000.
Documents Required For Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarships 2022 :
- Copy of student B-form or CNIC
- The in-service employee will attach a copy of the latest computerized payslip. In the case of a retired person copy of pension book PPO will be enclosed with the application
- CNIC copy of the parents
- Affiliation Letter of Student Institute with board/ university(in case of private)
- Copy of the latest result card(minimum marks 60%) issued by the board/university. Result card downloaded from the internet will not be acceptable.
Procedure To Apply :
- Download Application Form
- All Gazetted Employees(Grade 16 & 22) & Non-Gazetted Secretariat Employees(Grade 1 to 15) will submit the application form to “Provincial Benevolent Fund Board Alfalah Building Sharah-e-Quaid-i-Azam Lahore.
- All Non-Gazetted Employees (Grade 1 to 15) except Secretariat Employees will submit an application form to the concerned “Deputy Commissioner/ Chairman District Benevolent Fund Board.
- For more detail about Marriage Grant, Funeral Grant, Farewell Grant and Monthly Grant go to the official Link
Also Check : British Council Free Online Courses 2022