Punjab University MA/MSc Registration Schedule 2022 : Punjab University Registration Branch has announced the registration schedule for M.A/M.Sc program for the private candidates who want to appear in M.A/M.Sc Part-1 annual exams 2022. The registration process has been started from 1st December. The candidates who want to appear in annual exams 2022 will apply online for registration.
Also Check : COMSATS Lahore Campus Admission 2021
|1||1st Dec 2021 To 31 Jan 2022||Rs.4500 With Single Fee|
|2||1st Feb 2022 To 28th Feb 2022||4500+1000(Late Fee)=5500|
|3||1st March 2022 To 16th May 2022||Double Fee Rs. 9000/-|
Details of Punjab University MA/MSc Registration Schedule 2022 :
- For the Registration of M.A/M.Sc Annual 2022, it is mandatory for the candidate to pass B.A/B.Sc or equivalent in Supplementary Examination 2021 or before.
- The candidate who got registered with Punjab University and passed B.A/B.Sc or any other Exam from some other University, and now want to appear in the M.A/M.Sc Examination of Punjab University, those candidate must not submit the Registration Form again. Their Registration Number will be restored and Restoration Letter will be issued upon submission of application for the restoration of Registration Number with Original Bank Challan of Rs. 200/- from HBL/UBL and Original NOC from the relevant University.
- The candidates passing examination from Public/Private Universities other than Punjab University with degrees not yet recognized equivalent to graduation by Punjab University must apply for the Equivalence Certificate in the Room # 25 of Punjab University Admin Block New Campus and furnish to be eligible for Registration. Candidates must attach Original NOC From the relevant University (Last Institute attended)
Available Subjects :
- Political Science
Procedure To Apply :
- Online Registration Form : Click
- Candidate must read the instructions on the website carefully while completing the Online Registration Form.
- On any stage you have ceased to fill your Online Registration Form and you want to resume to complete, click Edit Registration and enter your CNIC Number and your form will appear from the same stage/step. (Entering the correct CNIC Number is compulsory).