Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship For Inter & Undergraduate Students 2021
Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship For Inter & Undergraduate Students 2021 : Punjab Government has announced a 1 billion worth Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship for Intermediate and undergraduate students. Annually 15000 students will be awarded scholarships. 891 undergraduate students will be awarded the Rehmatul-Lil Alameen scholarship annually while 14000 scholarships are reserved for intermediate students.
For intermediate students, PKR: 25,000/- per student will be awarded. The CM said Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship has been set up. Rahmat-ul-Alameen (PBUH) Chair will be established in divisional universities along with the provision of scholarships for research on the blessed life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in international universities.
- Course Offered : Inter, Under Graduate
- Scholarship Offered : Punjab Government
Eligibility Criteria Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2021 :
Rehmatul-Lil Alameen scholarship will be awarded to public school students based on the following categories
- Scholarship granted on the basis of SSC Results will have the following criteria:
- Students who have secured at least 60% marks in SSC Examinations from any Public Sector School and secured admission in a Public Sector College within two years of passing the SSC Examinations.
- Must not be availing of any other scholarship. Students of Science & Humanities groups on the ratio of 60:40 respectively based on fair gender distribution.
For need-based applicants of Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship, the following criteria must be met
- The income of parents must be less than or equal to Rs. 25000/- per month
- Parents must not own more than 05 acres of agricultural land or 5 Marla urban property
- Note: Out of 50% of need-based scholarships, a 10% quota will be reserved for children of government employees (Grade 1 – 4)
For merit-based applicants of the Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship, the following criteria must be met
- Candidate must be the highest scorer from their respective district as selected by the Higher Education Department in light of the results issued by the Intermediate and Secondary Education boards
- The score of the applicant is verified from the data provided by the boards in Punjab through the HEP
- For the students who get admission in a public sector institute out of their own district, their merit will be determined on the basis of the district of domicile.
- Note: The merit of the candidacy to be decided on the basis of their district/place of residence, not the place or district where they are admitted
Procedure To Apply Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship 2021 :
Online applications will be received for Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship. In order to apply online for the scholarship please visit the website of the higher education department of the Government of Punjab or click here https://hedscholarships.punjab.gov.pk/sign-up