Sindh School Education SEF Scholarships 2021 : Sindh Education Foundation announces Sindh School Education scholarship for Class 6 to inter for students of Sindh. Merit scholarships for Day scholars and Boarders are offered for Boys and Girls. SEF Scholarship covers full fee, hostel charges, mess charges, learning material, and a monthly stipend.
Applications are invited from meritorious students (residents of Sindh), currently studying in Grade-5, in the schools of the School Education & Literacy Department, GoS, and Sindh Education Foundation, and intend to pursue post-primary education in IBA Public Schools and Community Colleges. Merit-Based Scholarships for Girls and Boys as Day scholar and Boarder are being offered for Grade 6, for the academic year 2021-22.
Students will need to qualify ‘Entry Test/Interview conducted by Ws SIBA Testing Services. The admissions will depend upon the clearance of the entry test and fulfill the admission criteria of SIBA Community Colleges and Public Schools to qualify for the Scholarship. This will further be subject to verification of documents.
- Last Date To Apply : 20th May 2021
- Entry Test Date : 30th May 2021
- Organization : Sindh Education Foundation
- Age Limit : Max 12 Years
Eligible Districts For Sindh School Education SEF Scholarships 2021 :
- Qamber Shah Dakota
- Naushahro Feroz
- Shaheed Benazir Abed
- Tando Muhammad Khan
- Tando Allahyar
Eligible Criteria For Sindh School Education SEF Scholarships 2021 :
- The applicant must be currently studying as a Grade 5 (bonafide) student of a Government school or SEE School.
- The applicant must have studied In any Government School or SEF School for at least the last three (03) academic years Including Grade 5.
- Applicant’s age should not exceed 12 years as of May 20, 2021.
- The Entry Test Schedule is given as under. Selected students will be enrolled as per the following Schedule, therefore the applicants are encouraged to apply for their nearby schools.
Financial Benefits :
The SEF will provide full scholarship from Grade 6 to 12. The scholarship will cover the
- Boarding & lodging
- Learning material
- a monthly stipend.
Required Documents :
- Duly filled Admission Form along with 02 passport-sized recent photograph (with Blue/White background).
- Photocopy of General Register (GR) page duly attested by concerned Head Master/Head Mistress and School Partner (School leaving Certificate / Pass Certificate will be required at the time of admission).
- Photocopy of students’ B-Form, father’s Domicile and CNIC. In case of non-availability, candidates must apply for the same and attach a copy of the NADRA Application Receipt along with the application.
- The Entry Test shall be MCQs type question. The questions shall be taken from. Sindh Ten Books (the subjects include: Erg 40%. Mathematic 40% & General Science 20%). The Entry Test will be conducted on May 30, 3021.
Procedure To Apply :
- The Admission Form and Challan of Rs.600/- (non-refundable)
- Admission Form and Challan is availble at Sindh School Education Scholarship websites of M/s SIBA Testing Services https://iba-suk.edu.pk/sts/announcements and SEF www.sef.org.pk and each of the IBA Community Colleges and IBA Public Schools also.
- Challan of Rs. 600/- can be deposited in any branch of ABLJMCB Bank Ltd