SNU Scholarships in South Korea 2021-2022 : The Seoul National University Ranked 9th in Asia and 60th in the World According to 2021. SNU Global Scholarship does not require IELTS/TOEFL due to COVID-19. The Seoul National University Scholarship offering a wide range of academic fields. The University will Cover all the Expenses. The details of these Scholarships is given below,
- Last Date To Apply : 15th July 2021
- Qualification : Masters/MPhil and PhD. MS leading to PhD
- Country : South Korea
Also Check : Huawei Seeds for Future program 2021
Eligibility Criteria For SNU Scholarships in South Korea 2021-2022 :
- Both the applicant and his/her parents are not citizens of Korea; the applicant has attained an equivalent level of education.
- Master’s/Combined Master’s & Doctoral: The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Doctoral: The applicant must hold a master’s degree or higher.
Proof of Language Proficiency.
Fields For Study :
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Business Administration
- Life Sciences
- Human Ecology
- Public Administration
- Environmental Studies
- International Studies
- Medical Sciences & Arts
Documents Required :
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Two Different Recommenders
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
(Applicable for applicants of doctoral’s degree)
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Other Official Document indicating Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Other Official Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the Applicant and his/her Parents
Also Check : Microsoft Internship Program 2021
Procedure To Apply :
The Applying Process is Online & You have to Checkout the Application Guide for the Detailed Information. To Find the Procedure and to Apply, Please Visit the Official Website Click