Supreme Court of Pakistan internships 2021 : Supreme Court of Pakistan has recently announced an internship opportunity for the residents of Pakistan Both Male and female students can apply for this internship program 2021.
No previous work experience is required in order to apply for this internship program. Females candidates are encouraged to apply for this. The time duration of this internship program is 1 year. In order to apply Applicants must have completed their bachelor’s degree from an HEC recognized university.
Check the details below and apply accordingly.
- Last Date To Apply : 27th June 2021
- Qualification : Bachelor’s
- Age Limit : Maximum 25 Years
- Stipend : 50,000
- Duration : 1 Year
Also Check: MCB Trainee Program 2021
Eligibility Criteria For Supreme Court of Pakistan internships 2021 :
- Both Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in order to apply.
- No work experience is required.
- Candidates from all over the country are eligible to apply.
Procedure to Apply :
- The application procedure is to be completed online on the official site of the Supreme Court https://www.supremecourt.gov.pk/careers/
- Applicants should thoroughly read out the job requirements in order to apply as ineligible candidates will not be entertained.
- Original degrees/certificates must be provided at the time of the interview.
- Two reference letters are also required at the time of the interview.
- The internship is completely merit-based and will be fixed for a year.
Also Check: Career Pakistan Internships 2021