United Nations UN Volunteers Program 2021
United Nations UN Volunteers Program 2021 : The United Nations Volunteers Program is open to all the applicants from around the world for the UN Paid Volunteer Program Globally. This is one of the best opportunities to work with the United Nations Intern.
United Nations is closely working with COVID-19. They Need Volunteers who can help them. So they are inviting Participants for the United Nations Volunteers Program For Novel Coronavirus 2020. All the Expenses will be covered by the United Nations. Did you ever realized that this pandemic would bring so many great opportunities? The Full Detailed Information About the United Nations Volunteer Program is given below.
- Last Date To Apply : No Deadline
- Location : Globally (can be Placed anywhere)
- Duration : 3-12 Months (Possibility of Extension)
- Coverage : Fully Funded
Details Of United Nations UN Volunteers Program 2021 :
- United Nations is a worldwide intergovernmental organization Founded in 1945. Headquarter of the UN is in New York.
- The Novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is disturbing the Health Systems, Essential Public Services, and communities globally.
- UN Entities are working closely with National Governments, community groups, the health sector, and industry to respond to this crisis.
- UN Invites to support the UN system’s response as national UN Volunteers.
Fields & Qualification Of United Nations UN Volunteers Program 2021 :
1. Non-Health Professionals :
Emergency & Crisis management
- Health Emergency Managers
- Child Protection Specialists
- Monitoring & evaluation Specialists (related to health and/or emergencies), and Reporting
- Gender-based Violence Project/Program Specialists
- Health Procurement Specialists
- Health Supply Chain Specialists (pharmacist, equipment, cold chain)
Sanitation & Hygiene
- WASH (with a focus on hygiene) Specialists
- Medical Waste Management Specialists
Communications & Data management
- Communications for Development Specialists
- Information Management Specialist (with experience in health emergencies)
- Data Collection & Management Specialists (related to health)
Statistics & others
- Socio-economic & Health Assessment Specialists
- Economic Development Specialists
- Livelihoods Specialists
2. Health Professionals :
- Respiratory Physicians
- ICU/Anesthetic Nurses
- Infection Control Nurses
- Psychologists (with experience in trauma/stress Counselling)
- Biomedical/Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Public Health Specialists (other)
- Health Statisticians
- Health Surveillance Specialists
Financial Coverage :
- Monthly Allowance to Cover Food, Housing, Basic Needs
- Health & Medical Insurance
- Return Airfare (Once Restriction are lifted)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Participants can form anywhere with any nationality.
- Must have Work Experience in the above qualification criteria
- 22 years old for National UN Volunteer Assignments
- At least 25 years old for international UN Volunteer assignments.
Procedure To Apply :
Applicants need to download the Application form & other Documents. To Apply, Please Go to the LINK TO OFFICIAL UN WEBSITE