WAPDA Announced Jobs 2021
WAPDA Jobs 2021: WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic and self-motivated personnel from Local Candidates having Domicile of District Haripur & Swabi for the following positions likely to be permanent on completion of one-year probation period on satisfactory performance as per WAPDA Rules. The detail of these jobs is given below.
- Last Date To Apply : 10 March 2021
- Qualification : Literate/Middle/Matric
- Age Limit : Minimum 18 Years Maximum 30 Years
Vacant Posts Of WAPDA Jobs 2021:
- Machinist: 03
- Vulcanizer: 02
- Painter: 01
- Telephone Mechanic: 01
- Plumber: 01
- Marine Helper/Boatman: 03
- Greaser: 02
- Valveman: 02
- Mali BPS: 05
- Naib Qasid: 06
- Service Station Attendant: 01
- Warden: 10
- Chowkidar: 23
- Chainman: 01
- Severman: 01
Total Seats : 72
Also Check : Directorate of Labour KPK Announced 560+ Jobs 2021
Eligibility Criteria WAPDA Jobs 2021:
1. Applicants must be Citizen of Pakistan and having domicile of Distt: Haripur and Swabi who are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form, available on WAPDA website (www.wapda.gov.pk) & submit application to the undersigned within 21 days after publication in newspapers).
2. No application will be accepted after due date.
3. All Candidates will be selected on merit.
4. Serving employee should apply Through Proper Channel. 5. Advance Copy of application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining N.O.C. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview, if he/she fails to produce N.O.C from concerned department.
5.. Only short-listed candidates will be called for skill test/interviews.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for skill test/interviews.
7.. The application/documents submitted by the candidates will be at the risk & cost of the applicant. Any documents found bogus at any stage, during induction process or later in service will result in termination thereof.
8. WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the competent authority