The Real Meaning of Amazon ?
How to Amazon Works ?
In 1995, Amazon.com sell his first book and shipped from Jeff Bezos’ garage in Seattle. In the year of 2006, it sell a large number of books has sites in seven countries/regions with has 21 distribution centers all around the world with total warehouse area of more then 9 million square feet.
The embedded marketing technology which uses to personalize your experience may be the best example of the company’s overall sales approach: know your customers very well. Customer tracking is Amazon’s stronghold. If you let the website paste cookies on your hard drive, you will find yourself at the receiving end of various useful features that make your shopping experience very cool, such as recommendations based on past purchases and written reviews and guide lists. The user decides on the product being searched.
What is Amazon FBA ?
Amazon FBA is known as Fulfillment by Amazon. When the sellers sends their product to Amazon’s warehouse and logistics center. After the customer orders the product according to requirements, Amazon will ship desired products for you. All products sold and shipped in this way have been registered with Prime and made available to all Prime customers for free of cost.
Advantages of Amazon FBA :
Some of biggest benefits of Amazon FBA are as following
- No effort required for shopping.
- Return facility if rejected by customer.
- Discount available in shipping rates.
- Complete Customer satisfaction.
- Use unlimited storage space as per need.
- Extra fast delivery.
- Order from MCF.
Disadvantages of Amazon FBA :
- Amazon cost price.
- Returns of rejected goods.
- Long time storage charges.
- Face difficulty to pack products.
- Inventory tracking my be difficult.
- Sales Tax is include.
What is Amazon FBM ?
What is Amazon SFP ?
What is Amazon FDA ?
What is Private Label ?
Private labeling is a very basic concept and way. You are sell your own inventory and use packaging, but the items you sell are made by others peoples the cost of selling goods is much high expensive than your own brand and with the introduction on Amazon Brand Gating in September 2016, the trouble has become more.
How to Make Private Label ?
- Choose your private label products.
- Do own research your competitors.
- Search out for your best supplier.
- Do select and design products for private label.
- Optimize Listing for amazon private label.
- Product safety is very compulsory.
- Try to take the benefits from FBA
- Then keep start your selling.
What is Product Researching (Product Hunting)?
Find the Top Selling Products (Niches) on Amazon:
- Book is a very popular niche by searching.
- Clothing product is very high demand on.
- Jewelry and Shoes are both equally high demand.
- Electronics products have also equally popularity.
- Toys and Games are very popular niches.
What is Amazon Shipping ?
Shipping Charges by Products (Standard Shipping)?
Shipping Charges by Products (International Shipping) ?
How Long to Deliver Products on Amazon ?
01) US Standard Delivery:
04 to 14 business days
02) US Expedited Delivery:
02 – 06 business days
03) US 2-Day Delivery:
02 business days
04) US-1 Day Delivery:
01 business day
05) For International Standards:
03 – 06 weeks